Wiltshire Two Tone Bundt Pan Pink & Grey
A Bundt cake is a cake that is baked in a Bundt pan, shaping it into a distinctive doughnut shape. Here's why we love it: it's designed for balanced, all-round heat distribution (if you are baking) and it's non-stick with a removable base, ensuring none of the heart-warming goodness gets left behind. Not only is it easy to clean by hand, but it's also dishwasher safe, so that's one less thing for you to do.
The non-stick finish means a quick and easy release of flawlessly intact cake and with our quality guarantee, you can trust the non-stick release time & time again.
- Size: 21cm
- 5 years Guarantee
- PFOA free & high quality non-stick
- Oven-safe to 200°C
- Dishwasher safe
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly
- We recommend greasing & flouring the pan according to your recipe
- We recommend following the temperature guide for your recipe
- Do not use metal utensils as they may damage the surface
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface
- The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water
- Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan
- If you wash your bakeware in the dishwasher, your pan may not dry completely - wipe with a soft cloth at the end of the cycle
Standard Delivery Cost: $6
Click and Collect Cost: $3
Ready for pick up from your selected store in 1-5 Days
*excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Stewart Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) which will incur additional costs.
Click & collect not available for online only products.