Anchor Hocking Heat Resistant 2L Covered Casserole
or 5 fortnightly payments of $4.00
or 4 fortnightly payments of $5.00
or 6 weekly payments from $3.33
Anchor Hocking Heat Resistant Glass is the perfect kitchen helper. Bakeware by Anchor Hocking allows you to cook, serve and store in styles that are unsurpassed in performance and selection. Anchor Hocking Glass Bakeware and Measuring Jugs are made in the USA and are suitable for microwave and oven use.
How to care for your Anchor Hocking Bakeware:
- Heat in oven only: Perfect for use in gas or electric ovens up to 220°C, or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- Use for storing food: Perfect for storing food in the refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- Clean with non-scratch pads or cleansers: Wash in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes: Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- Avoid impact with hard objects: Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.
- Plastic food storage covers are designed for microwave ovens. Not intended for conventional oven, stovetop, broiler, or toaster oven use. Freezer, refrigerator & top rack dishwasher safe.
Standard Delivery Cost: $6
Delivery within 3-5 Business Days (+2 extra business days for rural delivery)
*excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) which will incur additional costs.