How to care for your Bakeware:
- Heat in oven only: Perfect for use in gas or electric ovens up to 220°C, or microwave ovens without browning element. Not for stovetop, broiler or toaster oven use. Do not use an alcohol or Canned Heat burner as a direct heat source.
- Use for storing food: Perfect for storing food in the refrigerator or freezer but do not take directly from freezer to oven. Let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
- Clean with non-scratch pads or cleansers: Wash in detergent and warm water. For stubborn baked on food, let the bakeware soak and then use non-scratch cleansers and scrub pads intended for glass ovenware. Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes: Do not add liquid to a hot dish. Handle hot bakeware dishes with a dry cloth or potholder. Never place hot bakeware on wet or cold surfaces.
- Avoid impact with hard objects: Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken glass bakeware. Do not use if chipped or cracked, or noticeably scratched.
- Plastic food storage covers are designed for microwave ovens. Not intended for conventional oven, stovetop, broiler, or toaster oven use. Freezer, refrigerator & top rack dishwasher safe.