O Cuisine Borosilicate Measuring Jug 1L
or 5 fortnightly payments of $7.00
or 4 fortnightly payments of $8.75
or 6 weekly payments from $5.83
High quality and performance French-made cookware, suitable for everyday use in the kitchen. Borosilicate glass is the most resistant glass, with a thermal shock of 220°C, it is the only glass that allows direct usage from freezer to oven. Borosilicate glass is oven safe to 300°C, freezer safe to -40°C and microwave safe.
Pouring spout on the side is ideal for easy pouring of both thick and thin mixtures with out any mess or spillage. Measurements are on the side in millilitres and cups for easy tracking. Ergonomic handle for optimal control and ease of use. The non-porous surface of borosilicate glass is scratch, stain and odour resistant, making it 100% hygenic and a healthier solution to other types of cookware.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- 10 year warranty.
- Oven safe to 300°C.
- Fridge and freezer safe to -40°C.
- Microwave safe.
- Care Instructions:
- Do not use on top of a stove (electric, ceremic, gas rings or induction etc).
- Avoid placing a hot dish on a cold or wet surface; or placing a cold liquid inside a hot dish.
- Do not use powders, scouring pads or metallic sponges to clean the glassware, as this may scratch or damage the surface.
- Do not use item if it has evidence of chips.
Standard Delivery Cost: $6
Delivery within 3-5 Business Days (+2 extra business days for rural delivery)
*excludes delivery to the outer islands - (Chatham Islands, Steward Island, Kawau Island, Waiheke Island, Matakana Island, Great Barrier Island & d’Urville Island) which will incur additional costs.