Hotel @ Home Chambray Flannelette Sheet Set
or 5 fortnightly payments of $26.00
or 4 fortnightly payments of $32.50
or 6 weekly payments from $21.67
*excludes delivery to the outer islands$7.00
Click and Collect
Ready for pickup from your selected store in 1-5 Days$3.00
Check store Availability See if your local store have this style in stock
Get cozy with these super-soft yarn-dyed flannel sheet sets. The incredibly soft, breathable flannel will keep you toasty warm and comfortable all night.
Flannelette sheeting is a great alternative to an electric blanket. The Hotel @ Home range of flannel sheet sets are available in a range of classic colours. The fitted sheet has a 50cm drop to accommodate all mattress depths.
- A superior 165gsm weight
- Set includes:
- Single 1x Flat Sheet 180x265cm 1x Fitted Sheet 91x193x50cm 1x Pillowcase 48x73cm.
- King Single 1x Flat Sheet 200x265cm 1x Fitted Sheet 107x203x50cm 1x Pillowcase 48x73cm.
- Queen 1x Flat Sheet 245x265cm 1x Fitted Sheet 153x203x50cm 2x Pillowcase 48x73cm.
- King 1x Flat Sheet 275x265cm 1x Fitted Sheet 170x203x50cm 2x Pillowcase 48x73cm.
- Super King 1x Flat Sheet 285x265cm 1x Fitted Sheet 183x205x50cm 2x Pillowcase 48x73cm.
- Care Instructions: Wash before use. Warm or cold machine wash. Do not bleach or soak. Do not tumble dry
- Made in India
Related Guides and Advice
Come home to comfort with our super cosy range of winter warmers, featuring luxury blends & soft textures to keep you snug in the coldest months. Unpack our range and smart heating technologies to keep you warm all season.
Manchester Buying Guides
Struggling to find the perfect bedding for you this season? Explore our wide range of buying guides and inspiration to help get you started. From the types of Duvet Inner Fills to explaining what GSM means... Briscoes has you covered!
How to Clean Curtains, Blinds And Other Fininshings
Without cleaning your curtains and blinds, your furnishings can quickly collect lots of dust a other nasty things. Discover more here for how you can can clean them, and how often you should be doing this.