Pyrex Usage Instructions
- Always place hot glass bakeware on a dry, cloth potholder or towel. Never on top of the stove, on a metal trivet, on a damp towel, directly on a counter or in a sink.
- Always fully preheat oven before placing glass bakeware in the oven. DO NOT use on or under a flame or other direct heat source.
- Always cover the bottom of the glass bakeware dish with liquid before cooking meat or vegetables. DO NOT add liquid to a hot dish.
- Ensure your Pyrex product is cleaned thoroughly between each use to avoid 'hot spots' which can lead to breakage.
- The BPA Free plastic lids are for microwave and storage use only. In the microwave rest the lid on top of your Pyrex dish or lift one corner to allow heat ventilation and avoid lids buckling.
- DO NOT use or repair any glassware that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched
- Avoid handling hot glassware (including items with silicone gripping surfaces) without dry potholders
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR MAY CAUSE YOUR GLASSWARE TO BREAK OR SHATTER IMMEDIATELY OR LATER.
Limited Two-Year Warranty
Corelle Brands promises to replace any Pyrex glass product that breaks from oven heat, and any Pyrex non-glass accessory item with a manufacturing defect, within TWO YEARS from the date of purchase.
The foregoing warranties apply only to products damaged during normal household use.